I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again because I really, really love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits. It should really come as no surprise to absolutely anyone that when it was announced that they were releasing yet another one, that I would be all over it like white on rice. And while I didn’t pick it up right as it was released last month, I certainly didn’t wait until it is available at Sephora to get my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit ($40 USD).
Like the previously Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild and Ultimate Glow Glow Kits, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit contains 6 different highlight shades:
- Eclipse is a pink champagne pearl with a peach reflect. This is a very pretty shade and it’s perfect for summer.
- Luna is a mother of pearl with an icy orchid reflect. This one can be very hit or miss, but I actually kind of love it. It’s kind of intimidating when you first try it out, but once you get the hang of it, it has the potential to completely transform your look. I can easily see this one making an appearance in various festival looks over the summer.
- Spectra is a sparkling lilac pearl with an iridescent blue-green reflect. If I had to pick one shade out of the six as my favourite, it would be Spectra without a doubt. It is super, super flattering on darker skin tones, but would work for anyone really.
- Helia is a yellow gold pearl with a turquoise reflect. This one is a lot of fun to work with. While it does look absolutely amazing on the face, it works even better as a body highlighter.
- Orion is a blue pearl with a purple amethyst reflect. I’m not going to lie, I actually like Orion. Again this one will more than likely be used a body highlighter, but I would love to get the opportunity to try it out to see how it works in different makeup looks.
- Lyra is a rose gold pearl with a champagne orchid reflect. Another fun shade for summer that can be used with absolutely endless possibilities.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit – Swatches
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit – Comparison Swatches with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Overall I’m kind of in love with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit. I do like it much better than the Moonchild Glow Kit as the shades are on the warmer side and they are more wearable than those in the Moonchild Glow Kit. It’s compact and portable size make taking it with you very easy. In terms of size, both the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit and the Moonchild Glow Kit are the same size. While I absolutely love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit, I probably could have waited to pick it up when it becomes available in Sephora. Rumor has it that it will be available there sometime in June 2017!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit purchased by me. All opinions are my own.